Hydropower FERC Regulatory Compliance Projects
- Biological Assessment for Fisheries and Bull Trout Specialist Report for Hanna Flats Good Neighbor Project - USFS Priest Lake Ranger District, Idaho The Hanna Flats Good Neighbor Authority (GNA) project area is located in Bonner County approximately 2 miles west of Priest Lake and 25 miles north of the town of Priest River, Idaho.
- Black Eagle 100kV Line and Substation Replacement Project - Black Eagle, Montana The Black Eagle hydroelectric facility generates approximately 21 megawatts and is a run-of-the-river project owned and operated by NorthWestern Energy. The Black Eagle Project required the replacement of an existing, but aging 100kV-radial line and wooden H-frame structures.
- Great Falls 100kV Generation Interconnection Replacement Project - Great Falls, Montana PPL Montana’s $55-million Great Falls 100kV Generation Interconnection Replacement Project included the replacement of aging 100kV lines and wooden H-frame structures along a 10-mile corridor and supporting infrastructure.
- Mystic Lake Hydroelectric Project- FERC Relicensing and License Compliance - Near Fishtail, Montana Mystic Lake Dam is a 10.5-MW hydroelectric project located in the Absoraka-Beartooth Mountains near Fishtail, Montana.
- Rainbow Redevelopment Project - Great Falls, Montana The Rainbow Hydroelectric Development, originally built in 1910, is located on the Missouri River near Great Falls, Montana.
- Thompson Falls Upstream Fish Passage Project - Thompson Falls, Montana Thompson Falls Dam was built in 1913 and as with many hydropower facilities at this time fish passage was not a component of construction.